Municipal Corporation Chandigarh
An Ordinance namely the Punjab Municipal Corporation Act, 1976 as extended to Union Territory Chandigarh by the Punjab Municipal Corporation Law (Extension to Chandigarh ) Ordinance, 1994 was promulgated by the President of the India with effect from 24th day of May 1994 and the Municipal Corporation of Chandigarh came into being.
Under Section 4 of the aforesaid ordinance, the Govt. of India appointed Sh. A.R. Talwar, Finance Secretary, Chandigarh Administration as Special Officer to exercise the powers and discharge the functions of Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh until the day on which the first meeting of the Corporation is held after the commencement of this Ordinance.
- Public notice of etender regarding photostat service.
- Fire Safety Awareness In Schools.
- Public Notice to Pay Property Tax of Residential Lands & Buildings for the A.Y.2018-19.
- Vendors Cell.
- Recruitment Rules of Commissioner office under MC Chandigarh
- Latest Performa regarding fire safety as per N.B.C 2016
- Application for Registration of Pet Dog & Bye Laws
- Segregation of Waste at Source
- Property Tax Notification-II
- Property Tax Notification-I
- Pay Property Tax on Residential lands & Buildings Under Self Assessment Scheme
- Schedule for cleaning of Back Service Lane Programme
- Form for Self Declaration and Filing of Property Tax
- Pados Ke Mitr
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Comprehensive Scheme for Management of Stray Dogs
- Public Notice Regarding provision for online booking of all Community Centres, Prade Ground and other open spaces/ground
- Water Connection
- Application Form for the Annual Membership of Community Centre Chd
- Application Form for Membership of Community Centre/Club Sec 35 Chd
- Study Tour Report of Councillors and MC Chandigarh
- Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending)Act
- RFP operation & management of shelter
- RFP of Homeless Survey under Shelter for urban Homeless (SUH) CORRIGENDUM (02.01.18)